The Parent Liaisons Program offers free support for any Livingston parent with a child in Washington, Winans, or East Side Schools.
School and life are hard for many right now.
- How is your child or children?
- How are YOU?
- Do you have questions about school?
- Do you have questions about community resources?
- Do you have questions about your child's development?
We can help! We will...
- Listen to you!
- Explore your questions and challenges with kindness.
- Find resources for you.
- Get answers for you.
- Talk to you on the phone.
- Meet you at school.
- Meet you at a coffee shop.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Winans or Washington Families
- Contact Rebecca Loughrie
East Side Families
- Contact Amy Clark
Sleeping Giant Middle School Families
- Contact Keva Ward
Park High School Families
- Contact Amy Coolidge
- Circle of Security
- A parenting workshop about You, your Child, and your Relationship.
- A healthy, secure attachment yields better relationships, better physical health, better mental health, and success in school and life.
- 5 Tuesdays. 5:30-7:30 PM. Feb 7 - Mar 7.
- Limited to 12 parents. Register soon.
- Call (406.333.1752) or email (email@example.com) Amy Clark to register.