The Adult Education Program offers the following services in Livingston.
- HiSET Testing. (High School Equivalency Test)
- Upcoming HiSET dates: the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month, with some exceptions, like Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Register on the HiSET website.
- What is the HiSET? Think GED... it's the test you take to earn your high school equivalency if you don't have a high school diploma. The HiSET is comprised of 5 subtests: Math, Reading, Language Arts, Social Studies, and Science. The tests can be taken one at a time or up to three tests per testing date.
- Tutoring. Personalized, one-on-one tutoring for the HiSET.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Kat Mulqueen is the classroom teacher.
- Phone & Fax ~ 406-823-6363
- Monday - Thursday
- 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- All tutoring and support is free.
- Each of the five subtests is $10.75 that is paid online when you register to take the test(s). Additionally, CHP charges a one-time test center fee of $15.
- We serve adults aged 16 and up.
- If you are 16, 17 or 18 years old, we need proof that you have withdrawn from school. We can help you get the documentation you need.
- 16-year-old students will need additional documentation.